Last week I committed to a weekly blog and I’m happy to be back for the second time. It will take a lot of getting used to publishing one article a week but like I said, hopefully doing this makes me more accountable. You can find Entry No. 1 HERE in case you missed it.
I also decided to completely replace rule no. 4 and considered minor Lightroom edits to improve each photo. Here is the updated set of rules.
1. Keep it simple.
2. Genre & subject do not matter… just shoot!
3. Do not expect portfolio shots… although a couple may just turn out to be.
4. Minor Lightroom edits are allowed but spend no more than 5 mins per image.
5. I will use any camera available to me whether it be my Samsung S8, Fujifilm XT-3 or Fujifilm Instax Mini.
6. Most importantly… create & have fun!
I planned to drive and spend the day down the Southwest coast but the weather was terrible and it would have been a complete waste of time so on Saturday I decided to make the most of it and visited the Optus Stadium and the new Matagarup Bridge in the morning and Woodman Point in the afternoon. Seeing it was a really grey day, I decided to shoot black and white.
Optus Stadium and Matagarup Bridge
All images are taken with my Fujifilm X-T3, Acros + Red filter film simulation with minor Lightroom edits.
Thank you as always.